When God Laughs?
1.God laughs when he see China exports swell to $782b and Indian exportslanguishing at $85b from $33b in 1996 yet Indian politicians and theirblind followers tell the world India shall over take all countries inGDP by 2050.
2.God laughs when Indian exports of electronics goods & transportequipment are just $1b & $4b annually i.e. 0.1% to 0.5% of theworld trade yet India claims to be an Industrial Power.
3. God laughs when a person who dont want to die, instead ofusing Sorbitrate that cost few paise is in his pocket, prays to the god to come down from heavens to save him.
4.God laughs when attacked by allergy instead of taking Avil tablet,which cost few paise buy tins of Chawanprash for whole family worth Rs.500 per month.
5. God laughs when government hires Win Chadda and Quotrochi to advise on defense procurement than itsown generals.
6.God laughs when Indian trains and fighter aircrafts crash every weekand government is happy in distributing a couple of lakhs rupees eachto the victims.
7. God laughs when qualified and capable persons are defeated in elections to unqualified criminals, corrupt and dishonest.
8. God laughs when 50% of Indians are hungry and starving yet political parties launch Shinning Campaign.
9.God laughs when 14,000 bank accounts are opened bearing same addressjust to facilitate allotment of IPO issue to an individual.
10.God laughs when Indian government with poverty everywhere incountryside, plan to transfer most of Himalaya waters in North of Indiato South of India even if farmers in Ganga basin dontget water for irrigation and unmindful of the fact that god deliverstwice more rains in TN than North Indian states.
11.God laughs when Ambanis are caught bribing the government every yearand even open regular exchanges to pass off international calls aslocals yet government approve more subsides and incentives to Ambaniseven as state owned companies are made to die.
12.God laughs when a person has septic wound in his bottom who does notapply Soframycin ointment costing Rs.10/- for a tube that last 2 yearsbut goes to a yogi to cure it.
13. God laughs when people are starving and hungry but the grains in government stores are rotting and eaten by rats and insects.
14. God laughs when people touch the feet of Pirated &Commercial god men and seek their blessings.
15. God laughs when people marry for Dowry and burn the bride for dowry.
16. God laughs when wives register fake criminal cases against all her in laws.
17. God laughs when children see rape stories and adult movies as universal on television.
18. God laughs when parents encourage children to participate in antakshri of cheap songs and dance to vulgar item numbers.
19. Godlaughs when Ganguli doesnt want to retire gracefully from cricket but insist on staying in the team in spite ofdeclined poor form and millions come on street to campaign for his inclusion in the team.
20. God laughs when people in India enjoy sports not by playing but watching on TV Sachin or Sehwag play cricket..
21. God laughs when eminent people on astrologers advise use back door for entry/exit.
22. God laughs when rivers are encroached by slums and builders and rainwater forms large lakes in residential colonies.
23.God laughs when for every bag of genuine seed, fertilizer &pesticide, 4 bags of spurious seeds, fertilizer and pesticides are soldto farmers.
24.God laughs when interest rates to buy Mercedes car is 5% but Auto-Taxioperators are charged 120% interest by money lenders and license tooperate Taxis cost 2-3 times cost of vehicles.
25.God laughs when Lok Sabha dismisses corrupt MPs and Supreme Court servenotice to the speaker of Lok Sabha on the petition by corrupt MPs.
26. God laughs when 2 liter bottle of Coke cost Rs.43/- but a liter of full cream milk cost only Rs.17/-.
27. God laughs when orchard owners get Rs. 4/- per kg for their annual Apple crop that is retailed in Delhi for Rs.40/- per kg.
28.God laughs when indigenous accurate electricity meters that last over25 years but cost Rs. 400/- each, BSES RIL buy Electronics meters fromChina that can be easily rigged to run fast for Rs. 2500/- each thatmay last few years.
29.God laughs when people build big houses with black money and use 5-10air conditioners but reversing the meters to show no consumption when50% of villages and over 80% of rural household have no light in theirhomes.
30. God laughs when people train their sons and daughters to be Commission Agent than scientist, doctor, engineer or inventor.
31. God laughs when parents of infant childrenappear for interview to get their children admitted to kindergartens.
32. God laughs when school bags of children weigh more than their body weight.
33. God laughs when schoolchildren get up at 6AM to go to school while their parents reach office at 11AM. (Even parliament sessions begin at 11AM)
34.God laughs when people build houses on 100% of plot area with basementsbut forget to build garages then buy many cars to be parked in front ofhomes of others and insist on parking it anywhere they please.
35. God laughs when in Punjab a bottleof locally brewed bear cost more than a bottle of country liquor.
36.God laughs when people have to reserve seats two months in advance fortravel in trains for even short to medium distance like Delhi to Agra /Ambala/Chandigarh .
37. God laughs when most often time required to buy reservation ticket in trains is more than the journey time.
38. God laughs whenair travel is cheaper than Rajdhani train.
39. Godlaughs when a person is required to explain his purpose to a Chaprasito meet a Minister or a Secretary or even a lowly class-II officer.
40. God laughs when MP is illiterate but his chaprasi is a graduate.
41. God laughs when state of Punjab is not connected by direct rail link to its capital Chandigarh that may cost $10 million.
42.God laughs when India run trains on worn out tracks that need urgentrepairs and cause derailments every week but plans new track parallelto it at huge cost.
43.God laughs when lowest value exports of iron ore and such minerals havetripled in few years blocking the ports and holding back important highvalue import and exportgoods for days.
44. God laughs when full payment is released in advance but not a grain of urea is shipped by the foreign exporter.
45. God laughs when bricks and stones areshipped in containers and export incentives are released to non-existing firms.
46. God laughs when earthlings claim they have direct link to the god.
47. God laughs when peoplesell their body and soul to their employers for life.
48. God laughs when people cook their food in Olive Oil and command others to grow Jatropa Oil to run their cars.
49. Godlaughs when holy Ganga is polluted with sewage and industrial waste and all efforts to clean it fail.
50. God laughs when people collect donations in the name of public service to enrich themselves.
51. God laughs when people go on padyatra after Phoolwati.
52. God laughs when people offer Direct To God service on earth.
53. God laughs when people grow Mango tree in their back yard but preach others to grow Jatropha.
54. Godlaughs when people to have mortgaged their soul to earthlings claim to have direct links with god.
55. God laughs when useless people dont want capable to succeed.
56. God laughs when dubious people rule and get undeserved honors and let S.K. Dubey die.
57. God laughs when people who are ready to stab others to please their masters.
58. God laughs when people mix Dalda in Desi Ghee.
59.God laughswhen godmen who live in posh air conditioned home, eat Cadburychocolate with nuts, basmati rice with imported dals, drink Nestle Milk& Bisleri Water, preach others simple living in huts, meal of bajreki roti in a day and drink polluted water and claim starving is goodfor health.
60. God laughs when godmen who sell truck loads of desi medicines to cure others rush to AIIMS hospital whenever they feel sick.
61.God laughs when nephew of an Indian prime ministers is thrown out of arunning train and he doesnt know of it for many days. Then someinnocent person is caught, tortured and made to confess the crime.
62. God laughs when reserved seats of medical doctors in train are forcibly occupied by trainee policemen who uponobjection by doctors teach them rule of law by throwing them out of running train.
63. God laughs when one of the poorest countries in per capita GDP imports most of the gold produced in the world.
64. God laughs when women wear gems & jewellery to night weddings and get robbed and killed.
65. God laughs when businessmen and women carry cash and jewellery in trains and make train robbery lucrative business.
66.God laughs when on mere suspicion of petty theft a teenage child ishung upside down from a tree but there is no similar punishment for topcheats who re-route international calls to cheat public sector telecomcompanies in $billions.
67. God laughs when Chief Minister is forced to resign on high court orders and his illiterate spouse is appointed CM instead.
68.God laughs when roads of poor quality are built just before monsoonrains only to develop big potholes within days of heavy rains.
69.God laughs when people are not given correct information of departureand arrival of trains and flights when they are invariably late.
70. God laughs when travel in overnight trains cost more than day trains.
71. God laughs when Rs. 1568 crores is granted to RIL last year alone for exporting petroleum productsthat neither earn any taxes to the government nor create any new employment.
72. God laughs when Mukesh Ambani father of corruption and unethical businesses is inducted in to IMM board in India .
73. God laughs when RIL operate many legal and hundreds of clandestine entities but are yet to take its first patent.
74. God laughs when bulk domestic tariffs approved for BSES Mumbai are substantially more than retail domestic tariff.
75.God laughs when combine harvested worlds best grains in Punjab arespread on the ground in procurement markets to be infected by insectson day one itself reducing its value and necessitating pest treatment.
76. Godlaughs when Mani Shankers over a year long diplomacy to bring Iran /Kazakhstan gas through 3000 km pipeline fails but RIL is allowed toHorde huge gas reserves in Krishna Godavari basin discovered for threeyears.
77. God laughs when people prefer Swiss Banks to Indian Banks to deposit money.
78.God laughs when to see off or receive an adult going to or returningfrom foreign country van loads or even busloads of relatives accompanyhim to the airport.
79.God laughs when mom and pop storeowners disguise as common customerstakeaway good percentage of merchandize for sale in departmental storesfor subsequent release in their retail stores.
80. God laughs when barricades for Republic Day parade in Delhi on Rajpath are erected and removed over 3-4 months period.
81. God laughs when young students in thousands are brought toDelhi for republic day parade weeks ahead of their final exams.
82.God laughs when Saudi Airlines and Khazakistan Airline jets flying inopposite directions are made to collide in mid air with high precisionin free airspace by air traffic controllers but courts find pilots ofairlines to be blind & responsible for crash.
83. God laughs when guilty enjoy freedomand some hired poor men under go jail sentence.
84. God laughs when witness turn hostile and BMW car becomes Tata truck.
85. God laughs when leaking trail of BMW leads to the residence of the offender and courts ignore physical evidence.
86. God laughs when run over injuries caused by a BMW and Tata truck are entirely different which courts also ignore.
87.God laughs when only BMW could have run at 150 kmph speed to silentlyapproach the barricades leaving no time for policemen to escape to 90kmph maximum speed of noisy Tata Truck.
88. Godlaughs when wheelbase of BMW and Tata truck are different, tire sizesand Tata truck has four rear tires but courts ignore it inspite of public criticism.
89.God laughs when to benefit food stall owners, passenger train onplatform is given green signal to move on to main line on which superfast express is rushing in at 120 kmph to hit it from behind.
90.God laughs when hardened criminals find jail as secure luxury hideoutto carry out their criminal activities in carefree and relaxed manner.
91. God laughs when home minister of India needs maximum security.
92.God laughs when a civil engineer Vinod Goel formed fake unknowncompanies, secured contracts to build four sections of NHAI, tookadvances of Rs.64 crores on the strength of forged bank guarantee anddisappeared even as late SK Dubey objected to this policy in memo to PMthat was leaked.
93. God laughs when policemen are largely engaged in collecting Hafta for their superiors than keep an eye onthieves, pickpockets, snatchers and molesters.
94.God laughs when Fire Service tenders arrive at fire site one hour afterthe call but carry no water in their tanks or hoses leak.
95.God laughs when on the advice of APJK, people in expression of deepestloyalty to India , uproot their Mango plantations and plant poisonousJatropha in place that no animal, bird or fishshall eats.
96.God laughs when public representatives call police district heads torelease criminals in police custody or register fake cases againstpolitical opponents.
97.God laughs when 50 seaters bus is operated on newly built broad gaugerail lines between Merta Road & Merta City in Rajasthan that blocknormal traffic for hours in a day at several placeson route every time it operates.
98. God laughs when cabinet ministers convert residential bungalowsallotted to them in to dairy farms.