- July 25,2008: Seven Blast in Bangalore in a span of 15 minutes leaving 1 woman dead.
- May 13, 2008: Eight blasts rock Jaipur in a span of 12 minutes leaving 65 dead and over 150 injured.
- January 2008: Terrorist attack on Central Reserve Police Force camp in Rampur kills eight.
- October 2007: 2 killed in a blast inside Ajmer Sharif shrine during Ramadan, in Rajasthan.
- August 2007: 32 dead, 35 hurt in Hyderabad 'terror' strike.
- May 2007: A bomb at Mecca mosque in Hyderabad kills 11 people.
- February 19, 2007: Two bombs explode aboard a train bound from India to Pakistan, burning to death at least 66 passengers, most of them Pakistanis.
- September 2006: 30 dead and 100 hurt in twin blasts at a mosque in Malegaon, Maharashtra.
- July 2006: Seven bombs on Mumbai's trains kill over 200 and injure 700 others.
- March 2006: Twin bombings at a train station and a temple in Varanasi kill 20 people.
- October 2005: Three bombs placed in busy New Delhi markets a day before Diwali kill 62 people and injure hundreds.
Bomb Blasts in India
Following is a chronology of some recent major bomb blasts in the country: